On April 16, Entertainment-SA ran a story under the headline: ‘’ Knock out!! Chad Da Don drops an atomic bomb on Nyovest!!’’ which left viewers eagerly waiting to hear Nyovest’s response.
In a recent interview with TMG Entertainment, Cassper showed no signs of interests in giving details about the diss track aimed at him, in fact, he literally called it “unnecessary.”
When asked if he’ll be hitting back with a diss track, he said‚ “No I will not be responding. Why must I?”
“It’s just a waste of my time and was so unnecessary.”
When questioned about his views on the diss track and the beef‚ Cassper professionally answered: ‘’I have nothing much to say about it.’’
Chad Da Don, who left Cassper’s stable last year recently dropped a diss track that saw him capitalising on Nyovest’s Doc Shebeleza hit by claiming:
“I left the label and I’m moving on. I heard you got money now‚ spent about R500 K on a Bent‚ that’s okay motherf**k‚ remember the money you owe me for rent. I can’t‚ I can’t let it go that they said I’d never blow‚” Chad rapped in one of the verses.
Seems Cassper has no appetite of entering into feuds, especially seeing that he is so busy with other commitments that are demanding of his time. He recently launched a new cellphone and is preparing for his first ever show to the USA as well as a lecture he will be giving to students at the prestigious Stanford University.
At a press conference on Tuesday‚ Cassper shared the media that the aim of the lecture is to spread the word on how a young, previously disadvantaged African kid from the ghetto is now living his dream, even without a qualification.
“It’s ironic that a drop out is going to lecture university students about making dreams a reality‚” he joked.
Picture credit: projectblow.com
Entertainment | Celebrity and Gossip News
Article by: Tebogo Nkabinde