We all know that social media influencers can make crazy money from just posting. Non-celebrity social media influencers can pull in millions of Dollars and Rands year in and year out from brand partnerships and sponsorships. TikTok is one of the platforms that has also chosen its influencers for the year 2020.
According to Sensor Tower, so far in the third quarter of 2020, the video-sharing social networking platform ranked above other non-game apps for the second consecutive quarter, topping YouTube, Tinder, Tencent Video, and Disney+. It also had the most downloads for a non-game app, followed by Facebook, Zoom, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
From the Influencer Marketing Hub publication that has reported on the highest TikTok’s highest-paid stars list, we have chosen the 5 that are making the most money. While it’s user base is largely Generation Z, the demographics have started to shift a bit since early 2020.
Below is the top 5 TikTok highest paid influencers in 2020
- Addison Rae Easterling makes annual earnings of $5 million (R82,727,520), with 64.6 million TikTok followers.
- Charli D’Amelio is a 16-year-old that makes annual earnings of $4 million (R65,778,655) with 92.6 million followers on the appp.
#duet with @charlidamelio dc @gwenythryan
- Dixie D’Amelie makes an annual earning of $2.9 million (R47 705 435) and has 40.5 million followers on the platform.
- Loren Gray makes annual earnings of $2.6 million (R42 770 390) and has 48.1 million followers on the video-sharing platform
🤍( promise I didn’t say it)
- Josh Richards makes annual earnings of $1.5 million (R24 675 225) with 22.4 million followers on this youthful and fun app.
Guys being dudes @brycehall @blakegray @noahbeck
Main Image: Medium