South African born but American based ‘Dancing with the Stars‘ Pro, Keo Motsepe is not only winning trophies in America, but he has managed to win and melt the heart of the Selling Sunset star, Chrishell Stause.
— Keo Motsepe (@keodancer) December 3, 2020
A source told Entertainment Tonight that Chrishell and Keo were seeing each other for a couple of weeks now and haven’t been shy about showing PDA in front of the other Dancing with the Stars cast members before they came out about it on social media. “Everyone has been so supportive of their relationship. Things have been heating up and they’re very into each other.” – the source said.
Below are a few facts about Keo Motsepe:
- Keo was a ballroom star long before he joined DWTS and he has been dancing since he was 11 years old, made history in 2014 by becoming the dance competition show’s first Black pro dancer. Before being part of the international dance show, Keo had already made a name for himself as an international Latin ballroom dancer representing South Africa. He was also featured on the international Latin live dance show Burn the Floor.
- Born and bred in Pretoria, Keo is an actual prince here in Mzansi. Confirming in an interview with NPR back in 2016, he said: “My grandpa was a prince of a province back in South Africa. My dad declined the position and gave it to my uncle, his younger brother. But because I’m my dad’s only son, I became a prince.”
- Besides dancing, Keo is also a writer and singer, with a strong love for Broadway and all-things theatre.
- He loves to cook when he’s not busy dancing. The multi-talented heartthrob is also an excellent cook and loves sharing recipes with fans.
- He’s an obviously fan of Selling Sunset. Just like the rest of us, Keo has been binge-watching the hit reality series during quarantine. The Netflix show features his girl, Chrishell, along with her fellow real estate agents from the Oppenheim group like Christine Quinn, Mary Fitzgerald, Heather Rae Young and Amanza Smith.
— Keo Motsepe (@keodancer) December 6, 2020
Main Image: Closer Weekly