DJ Cleo counts the fee after his studio is damaged by means of fire

Award-winning musician and producer DJ Cleo is therapeutic and counting the price after his studio was once damaged by way of fire last week.

The fireplace, which spread after a veld hearth caught the timber at the studio’s property, destroyed a part of the development and a number of other valuables.

Cleo also sustained minor burns on his arms as he tried to help firefighters and neighbours put out the blaze.

Cleo was once unavailable to comment when contacted by means of reporters, but he took to social media to recount how he rushed to avoid wasting his studio and gear.

“I Used To Be home once I were given the decision and rushed there in seven minutes. Adrenalin kicked in and I Was on the roof in seconds. Thanks to the firefighters who arrived in a while after me and my neighbour Derrick who used to be first to the scene and had started placing out the fire.”

Cleo stated he was grateful that no lives had been misplaced and no large losses were suffered. He also shared several pictures of the damage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzxGROIh9hR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Entertainment | Gossip & News.

Main Credit: Tshisa Live.