The attack charge towards Durban artist Mandla “Mampintsha” Maphumulo, which was opened by means of Gqom queen and lover Babes Wodumo, had been withdrawn.
The pair seemed at the Pinetown magistrate’s courtroom on Thursday the place the charges have been officially withdrawn. National Prosecuting Authority spokesperson Natasha Kara mentioned that the state had chosen to withdraw the fees following successful mediation between the two.
“The mediation NGO told the state that both parties had successfully attended and completed all their required sessions,” said Kara The pair have been ordered via the courtroom to wait for mediation classes with mediation programme Families South African after babes opened an attack case in opposition to Mampintsha.
Mampintsha handed himself over to police in March for the alleged attack. This was after a are living video was once posted to her Instagram account during which a person could be noticed slapping her.
Their subject would have been finalised on Tuesday, however, the pair failed to appear in the courtroom and warrants for his or her arrest have been issued. On Thursday Mampintsha was once discovered guilty of being in contempt of the courtroom and used to be fined R2000, while Babes’ reason why for missing courtroom was deemed legitimate. It is unclear if the pair handed themselves over or whether they have been arrested.
Entertainment | Gossip and News.