Family Feud is a television game show that is looking for energetic fun filled families comprising of 5 members. Families need to consist of people who are related to each other via blood, marriage or legal adoption, i.e. parents and offspring, brothers and sisters, aunts and nephews, etc. All family members need to be 18 years of age or older.
Broadcasting exclusively on e.tv, the 26-episode series broadcasts to millions of South Africans each week.
American author and comedian Steve Harvey has been hosting the American version of Family Feud with enormous success since 2010.
- You must be 18 years of age or older on 1st February 2020
- You must be living in South Africa as a legal resident.
- You must not have been convicted of any offense, or be subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment
- You must fully, honestly and accurately complete any forms and/or documents and/or provide all information that we request from you at any time
- You must send us a short video of your family
Closing Date: 23:59 SAST 17th January 2021.
All applications received after the Closing Date will not be considered. Applications cannot be returned.
Successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a face to face online audition.
Click HERE to Apply
Main Image: eTV