Black Friday is amongst us and with it comes a whole lot of chaos. Expect to be pushed and shoved in different directions because you’ll be amongst many who go to malls in the hopes of getting products at discounted prices. For a successful trip, you’ll need some guidance. Here are some tips on how to tackle Black Friday at the mall.
- Do not get distracted in public. Stay focused. It’s becoming easier and easier for scammers to trick or spot who their potential victims are by going after people who are distracted as they won’t be paying attention to what is happening around them.
- Carry as little on you as possible. Put your phone and bag away and out of reach.
- Take a look around. Yes, you’ll be occupied by how long the queue is at the store you want to go to but also be aware of your surroundings so that you know where to go should things go south.
- Be with someone. Don’t go to malls alone. It is recommended that you have company with you especially because it could be very busy at the mall.
- Ask the security guard to accompany you to your car if you are carrying large items. Big items draw attention. You don’t want to find yourself getting the wrong kind of attention from the wrong people.
- Shop around. Don’t depend on one place. This goes back to having company. You can split yourselves up and make purchases quicker.
Remember to always keep your guard up. Here’s to hoping you get all the products you’ve been waiting to go on sale all year long. Happy shopping.
Main image: Horse Nation